Primary School TeacherActivity
As co-worker of COMUNDO you support primarily the staff (teachers and house-mothers) to build up their skills in the field of education and where possible in home craft, hand crafts, agriculture and extracurricular activities. You plan, organise and carry out on the job training, workshops and classroom observations and you advice the teachers and the whole staff on improvement strategies.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as a primary school teacher.
- Knowledge in youth scouts movement and indoor/outdoor activities.
- Experiences in adult teaching.
- Experiences in home crafts, hand crafts and gardening are a plus.
- Very good English language skills and willingness to learn a local language.