As Co-worker of COMUNDO you support our Partner Organisation to empower the local farmers by involving and actively engaging them in the implementation of the project cycle, as well as its marketing, to assist the local farmers in the skills trainings and the identification of viable and appropriate local resources and to identify and develop suitable and sustainable integral organic farming.
- At least 3 years experiences in agronomy/farming
- Experiences in organic farming would be an advantage
- Willingness to closely collaborate with local communities
- Training Facilitation Skills
- Team player
- Good knowledge in English
- Basic computer skills