The function of the Co-Worker is to identify potential partners, initiate contacts, build buy-in scenarios for support, communicate ANDY’s impact, maintain contact with new partners, organize networking & fundraising events, develop a communication strategy and strengthen the Public Relation component of the organisation.
General Working Conditions
- At least 3 years experiences in marketing and business development
- Methodological skills should be focused on adult education for training of young people in agribusiness and entrepreneurship skills
- Experience in fundraising, organisational development, intercultural communication
- Main language is English, Kiswahili would be an added advantage
- Computer skills including website design and updates
- Working experience in African rural context will be an advantage